Updated September 2020 3-minutes read
Updated September 2020 3-min read
Several procedures await you upon your arrival in France: some mandatory, others optional. To make sure you don’t forget anything, we have prepared a list of the most important things you gotta do 🙂
Our to-do list
- Validate your student VISA online if you have a VLS-TS.
- Register to the Mandatory Health Insurance (it’s free!).
- Take out Complementary Health Insurance.
- Open a French bank account, you’ll need one for several administrative procedures.
- Subscribe to a mobile plan (~ €14/month with internet and unlimited calls).
In the same time, you need to find a place for your stay. Don’t worry, we’ll be there to help you get settled (tips and information about guarantors, student housing aid, electricity & internet plan).